Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First trip to the beach

After an exciting night on the town,  my aunt and uncle and I drove me out to their beach house on Sunday morning.  The drive to the coast is among the most scenic trips I've ever been on, going right through the pristine Serra do Mar natural reserve.

Here's another one for you civil engineers:

The trip over was so beautiful I was afraid I'd be dissapointed once I got to my aunt and uncle's beach house.  Fortunately, the house was also adorable, and my love of water and green coconuts soon made me fall in love with the beach.  Here's one of my aunt sipping from a nice cold green coconut!


Now if only I could figure out how to rotate that picture.  This interface is painful.

Next weekend we're going back to the beach.  Stay tuned for pictures of me in my new brazilian bikini.

1 comment: